Tournament Date: April 27, 2019
Come join us for the 18th Annual Benefit Guided Salmon Tournament! Ticket price includes a guided or self-guided trip for Spring Chinooks, dinner, drinks, and a t-shirt. There will also be awards for biggest fish and a silent auction with many donated items from local artists and merchants! All proceeds go to abused and neglected foster children.
For rules, event details, or a printable page of information please View this years flyer (flyer pending update). To register fo for the event, click our online registration link to the right.
HERE IS HOW YOU CAN PARTICIPATE
- Bowriders not allowed!
- Register as an angler. Anglers without a partner will be paired with another angler to form a team.
- Option 1 - Register to be a guided angler. Anglers without a partner will be paired with another angler to form a team.
- Option 2 - Register as a team. Teams consist of two anglers and one guide/boatsman (3 total). Teams/Anglers that have not chosen or been assigned a guide/boatsman will be matched by a series of drawings. Parties of 4 anglers (two teams) can be accommodated with the guide/boatsman being the third person on each team.
- Option 3 - Register as a self-guided team of 3 people. Provide all your own gear. (No professional guides may be part of a self-guided team.)
OTHER WAYS TO PARTICIPATE:
- Sign up as a Guide/Boatsman. A Guide/Boatsman must be well-qualified and knowledgeable about fishing for Spring Chinook. A Guide/Boatsman will fish for free but must provide a boat, fishing gear and their expertise.
- Businesses and individuals may donate event necessities, door prizes and/or cash.
- Sign up as a Volunteer.
- Come to the dinner, enjoy the food and festivities and get a t-shirt
- Get your raffle tickets for five day fishing trip at Togiak River Lodge in Alaska!
KINGS FOR THE KIDS CONTEST RULES/AGENDA
- Awards include Trophies and Door Prizes.
- Trophies will be awarded to the top three Teams and for the Biggest Fish.
- Biggest fish wins $500!
- The Team score will be the total inches of salmon landed by the team of two anglers and their guide. Only Spring Chinook landed within a 100 mile radius of Portland (excluding the ocean) will be counted. Fish from daylight until 3:00 p.m. Follow current State Game Regulations.
Social events: A Jesus Church, 10500 SW Nimbus Ave, Building T, Tigard, OR, 97223
- 3:00 p.m. Social time begins, fish measuring
- 4:00 p.m. Fish Measuring Deadline
- 4:00 p.m. Dinner Begins
- 5:00 p.m. Awards/Door Prize/Silent Auction/Raffle
- 6:30 p.m. Conclusion