Tournament Date: April 28, 2018
Come join us for the 17th Annual Benefit Guided Salmon Tournament! Ticket price includes a guided or self-guided trip for Spring Chinooks, dinner, drinks, and a t-shirt. There will also be awards for biggest fish and a silent auction with many donated items from local artists and merchants! All proceeds go to abused and neglected foster children.
For rules, event details, or a printable page of information please View this years flyer. To register fo for the event, click our online registration link to the right.
HERE IS HOW YOU CAN PARTICIPATE
- Bowriders not allowed!
- Register as an angler. Anglers without a partner will be paired with another angler to form a team.
- Option 1 - Register to be a guided angler. Anglers without a partner will be paired with another angler to form a team.
- Option 2 - Register as a team. Teams consist of two anglers and one guide/boatsman (3 total). Teams/Anglers that have not chosen or been assigned a guide/boatsman will be matched by a series of drawings. Parties of 4 anglers (two teams) can be accommodated with the guide/boatsman being the third person on each team.
- Option 3 - Register as a self-guided team of 3 people. Provide all your own gear. (No professional guides may be part of a self-guided team.)
OTHER WAYS TO PARTICIPATE:
- Sign up as a Guide/Boatsman. A Guide/Boatsman must be well-qualified and knowledgeable about fishing for Spring Chinook. A Guide/Boatsman will fish for free but must provide a boat, fishing gear and their expertise.
- Businesses and individuals may donate event necessities, door prizes and/or cash.
- Sign up as a Volunteer.
- Come to the dinner, enjoy the food and festivities and get a t-shirt
- Get your raffle tickets for fishing at Togiak River Lodge!
KINGS FOR THE KIDS CONTEST RULES/AGENDA
- Awards include Trophies and Door Prizes.
- Trophies will be awarded to the top three Teams and for the Biggest Fish.
- Biggest fish wins a guided fishing trip at the Togiak River Lodge in Alaska!
- The Team score will be the total inches of salmon landed by the team of two anglers and their guide. Only Spring Chinook landed within a 100 mile radius of Portland (excluding the ocean) will be counted. Fish from daylight until 3:00 p.m. Follow current State Game Regulations.
Social events: A Jesus Church, 10500 SW Nimbus Ave, Building T, Tigard, OR, 97223
- 3:00 p.m. Social time begins, fish measuring
- 4:00 p.m. Fish Measuring Deadline
- 4:00 p.m. Dinner Begins
- 5:00 p.m. Awards/Door Prize/Silent Auction/Raffle
- 6:30 p.m. Conclusion